Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm alive!

The interweb has returned to Katzbachstrasse 5! After seven days! And, I think Anders and I are for reals feeling better! I know I previously posted that we were sick and then recovered but I jumped the gun and soon after both of us fell ill again, though I must say we are not alone as all of Berlin seems to have the sniffles of doom, even the apothek we go to hands out free packs of tissue when one goes in for ones extra extra extra strength over the counter pain killers. We also live next door to a child that just started Kitta which is like day care but it's also like pre-kindergarten. Though I think of it as a place where parents bring their ill children to hang out with non ill children. Basically, disease is inevitable and death sweet release.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment