Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nürnberg, Deutschland

Wow, I've almost caught up to myself, like Marty McFly...

Last night we played a great show at K4 in Nürnberg to a packed house. We played at the same venue last year to twenty or so people so I guess it's a good idea to keep coming back. It was probably the best merch sales of the tour so far, maybe that's why I got so incredibly hammered.

The power of money compelled me...

We played with a three piece from New York named Pterodactyl who were pretty good, they're on a couple of other shows on the tour as well which is good because they ran off with my kick pedal. After the show we headed back to our host Wally's place where we stayed last time but this time she and her husband were in town. Julia often tells the story of when we were there last time and I forgot to flush the toilet after my shower leaving a curl of poo on the toilet shelf. Ha ha ha...

Anyway, basically I continued to drink schnapps and eat pretzels while chatting with Wally. Then I skyped the family and they were actually able to hear me and I could hear them. Perhaps it was intoxication but I actually got a little weepy hearing their voices, it's easy to forget who's at the other end when there's seemingly endless alcohol in front of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment