Friday, April 9, 2010

Kortrijk

Unbelievable. As soon as we are back in Europe my computer recognizes internet again. Why? Please someone tell me why?

The dinner at De Kreun in Kortrijk, Belgium was amazing. Three cooks working on tiny chickens the size of my fist in garlic, oil, lemon and salt. Roast potatoes in chives. Salad with smoked meat layers and a garlic chive dressing. Best food of the tour outside of Bernies homemade curry. Next door to the venue was a carnival which the gang went and checked out, Phil and Paul went on a ride called High Energy. A long stick with a carriage at either end. I'm told there was a lot of high girlish screaming...

Oh, we also played a show. It was really good. We got drunk afterwards and went to the hotel which was also really good, the shower was in my top five of the tour. Everyone crowded into our hotel room and watched 30 Rock. Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment